. . . and what a week it was! Here, in one place, is a rundown of the Satchel Pages’ recent posts about options for men who seek the benefits of wearing a purse without the risks of actually being caught wearing one:
- The e-Holster Leather Shoulder Harness Case System from Personal Electronics Concealment allows you to hide pouches under a jacket or vest, or let them hang free over your shirtsleeves.
- For the more adventurous and inventive, Covert Harness Bags from Civilian Lab allow six different carrying styles, several of which can remain entirely concealed.
- More innovative methods of strapping pouches to your body: the Covert Radio Holster from Arktis (underarm) and the BlackHawk Concealed Ankle Pouch (overleg).
- Hidden Cargo Shorts from SCOTTeVEST — the man-purse pants.
- And lastly, the see-through Skeleton Attache from Hideo Wakamatsu.
Let us know if you come across other hidden man purses!