March was a busy month at the Satchel Pages. Here’s a quick review of the highlights of our exciting man-purse coverage — since last the calendar turned:
- Microsoft introduces a product sure to advance man-purse technology: the Ultra-Mobile PC, code named “Origami.”
- For man-purse accessory week, we highlight the latest headphone untanglers, free-form gizmo diapers, laptop sleeves, food vaults, and more.
- We show safety-minded satchel toters how to keep a man purse — and wallet — safe from thieves.
- Terrence Howard shows Oscar audiences how to hold a clutch.
- A harmless feature story printed in a small-town Michigan newspaper sets us off on a four-post rampage, deploring the sad but common condition of man-purse denial, then pointlessly attempting to recreate the reporter’s man-bag shopping expedition.
- Ahem. We have something important to tell you.
- We explore the important connection between man bags and male creativity.