Tom Bihn bags: Iraq ready and media savvy. But what do they look like, really? And how well do they perform those all-important . . . pursing functions we demand in a man bag? Let’s start with the ID bag, a midsized messenger bag designed to accommodate a laptop-containing sleeve, called “The Brain Cell” (sold separately.) We’ve discussed this before: here’s another bag that doesn’t look like a laptop bag. But it can be.
The clever marketing folks at Tom Bihn seem to have seeded several “review” sites with free bags to talk up. We know what you’re thinking: Who are these reviewers? Can I trust them to steer me to the man purse that’s right for me?
We found the most satisfying walk-through of the ID at the Gadgeteer, written by Judie Hughes — pictured here with her dog, Gizmo.
- ID messenger bag [Tom Bihn]
- The Brain Cell [Tom Bihn]
- Tom Bihn ID Bag Review Updated [The Gadgeteer]
- Man and bag in Baghdad [The Satchel Pages]
- Why our president doesn’t like man purses [The Satchel Pages]
- How to unload that guilt you’re lugging around [The Satchel Pages]